Already have a Username/Password for JTK, Journal of Arospace Technology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explaination has been provided in Comment to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibiliographic requirements outlined in Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Bind Review have been folowed.
- Use style guide provided in this link.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.